So, I got tagged in some stuff here on dA. Fun!
I would love to answer the questions I've gotten!
However, I know people don't usually like these tagging things - or so I've been told already ehehe - so I prefer to just answer like this without tagging even more people.
Hopefully that is ok for you guys?
So, here is my reply to
1. What's your favorite thing to do while waiting for the new year?
A: Eating something fancier than usual and just relax I guess.
2. Who do you love to spend time with on the New Year?
A: Family and some friends
3. Have you stayed up late to watch the ball drop?
A: What ball?
Oh.. right.. I sort of know there is this thing in the US.. some building..?
4. Did you ever go to a New Years party or plan one?
A: Ohh, yeah. I even hosted a lot of parties. Not this year though.
5. This question is like question 3, but were you with someone else who did? (Family, friends, etc.)
A: Same answer to q3 I guess
6. Be out in New York City watching the ball drop or stay home and watch it on TV?
A: Some day I might end up there wathcing this ball (what?) But I live an atlantic ocean away from it. Interesting perspective for someone living in the (so so) cold Scandinavian region
7. What was one of your New Years resolutions?
A: To find another job.. nah
8. Have you done any 'activities' while waiting? (Kinda like question 1.)
A: Eating something nice and just relaxing is a good way to spend the evening. A few years ago, it was AAALLL about the fireworks.
9. What is your New Years Resolution?
A: Hmm. I don't usually have any, but I guess there's something to improve.. I'll need to think about it
10. What are your proudest moments of 2016?
A: There are a lot of proud moments from this year. I discovered this fanbase and realized there are a lot of amazing and lovable people in it making me proud to be a part of it.
I guess I could write something about the art pieces I managed to doodle. Meh, I'll save it for next year when it actually looks any good.. hopefully
I also got tagged by
1. What's the meaning of life?
To learn to cooperate and evolve as a species. And ponies.
2. What is your favorite movie ever?
For serious reasons, Spirited Away
For not so serious reasons, The Room
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Alice in wonderland
4. Do you think Tigress (from Kung Fu Panda) should have been the Dragon Warrior?
Nah. She's cool though.
5. Dogs, cats or mice?
I prefer no pets, but a cat can be pretty nice company I suppose
6. Think about your favorite cartoon growin up, do still think it is that good?
Have a hard time deciding what my fav. were back then.. But no not really.. times have changed
7. Have you seen Rogue One?
8. Quick! Superman vs Saitama, who wins?
Ah! Ah! Superman?
9. What's your definition of art?
An expression of your passion and emotions put into some sort of media, sometimes for sharing with others.
10. Dr. Jekyll vs Mr. Hyde in a boxing match, who do you think will win?
What a delightfully philosophical question!
Well, the definiton of the good and bad intentions in human behaviour; such as in the "Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde"
leads to the assumption that we all exist with a forcefully subjective balance much like "yin yang" between good and bad.
So it depends on if we are defining this as an internal struggle or between two characters with such properties and behaviour.
Violence is always bad, even for rectifing injustices, thus - Mr Hyde already won if a match ever came to existence #overanalyzingquestions
11. If humans wouldn't exist, which species would be the dominant one?
12. Do you want to build a snowman?
[This line has been C&D:ed by Animated Mouse Company]
And again - happy new year!